All sales by BHP, LLC d/b/a Global Power Components (GPC) are subject to the following terms and conditions.
GPC warrants that its products are sold in accordance with GPC's published specifications, and further warrants these products against defects in GPC's workmanship and materials under normal use and service, in conformance with the manufacturer's recommended installation, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of sale as determined by the invoice date of the sale item.
All liability and obligations under this warranty are limited to repair or replacement, at the option of GPC, of theproduct, F.O.B. GPC's plant in West Allis, Wisconsin.· All return shipping charges·must be prepaid by the warranty claimant.· If at the warranty claimant's request, GPC agrees to conduct any warranty service away from GPC's West Allis, Wisconsin plant ("field repair"), and the defect is not covered under this Warranty, then all expenses relating to said field repair service call will be billed to the warranty claimant.
GPC makes no claim of merchantability other than for the specifications approved or provided in writing by GPC.·
GPC shall not be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to, re-installation labor, installation charges, transportation charges, loss of use, time or revenue, or rental equipment.
GPC shall not be liable for claims arising from :
1. failure or addition of OEM or other component parts not manufactured by GPC, (including but not limited to pumps, tires, wheels, brakes, bearings, axles, · couplers, switches, motors, batteries, etc.).· All such claims must be directed to the OEM manufacturer of such parts for consideration.· GPC makes no · warranty with regard to any such OEM or component parts manufactured by others.
2. charges for labor and/or materials for any field repair unless expressly authorized in writing by an officer of GPC prior to the commencement of the work.
3. negligence, normal wear, accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation, lack of maintenance or negligent maintenance, unauthorized modifications, · improper storage or handling, improper or contaminated fuel, fluids or lubrication, use of parts that do not meet GPC specifications.
4. rust, oxidation or other surface damage caused by paint or finish failure due to improper repair of surface damage incurred during use or maintenance.
5. any damage occurring or resulting from transportation.· Premature failure of any protective finishes will not be covered if due to damage occurring during · transportation or installation.
GPC makes no other express warranty. Any other implied or statutory warranty is excluded or expressly limited to the duration of this warranty to the extent permitted by law. No person is authorized to make any other warranties or assume any liabilities on behalf of GPC unless made or assumed in writing by an officer of GPC.